Recipe from: Cheese-Burger.net
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach (I think I could have added a little more, too)
- 1/2 cup fine dried breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped bell pepper (I used dried)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese (I had some shredded Italian cheese blend, so I used that)
- Pre-heat a grill. Combine the beef, spinach, breadcrumbs, onion, bell pepper and dijon mustard in a large bowl and mix well.
- Shape the meat into 4 equal size patties and place on the grill and cook until the meat is cooked.
- Top with a slice of mozzarella cheese for the last minute to let the cheese melt.